- Developer home
We offer a REST API that provides access to some of the Memonic
functionality. Using this API is completely free for non-commercial use.
Please talk to us before using it for
- Basics: API introduction explaining versioning, output formats (XML and JSON), error handling, internationalization and other basics.
- API keys: Get your own API key.
- Authentication: Learn how to log in to the API.
- Examples: Some example applications built with the Memonic API.
This is a list of the resources provided by the API.
- Users: List users, most importantly the logged in user.
- User: Get information on an individual user.
- Items: Represents all Items of a user.
- Item: Represents an individual Item.
- Sets: All Sets of a user.
- Set: Get information on an individual Set.
- SetItems: Represents the Items of a Set.
- SetItem: Represents an individual Item in a Set.
- Groups: All groups of a user.
- Group: An individual group of a user.
- GroupItems: All Items in a group.
- GroupItem: An individual Item in a group.
- Permissions: Represents the permission levels available to a user.